Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery


Within an hour of starting this blog, there was a comment posted on the profile of one of our main suspects that claimed that a blog called The Burn List was the original poster of this content.

That's just untrue, folks. The Burn List is a fail word for word copy of what I wrote on this blog this morning. I decided to start this blog after reading one of Bonnie Bowes' incoherent diatribes against Kate Kotler, then read a blog post by Kate Kotler whining about people H8ing her. I decided that enough was enough and someone had to say something to these two fucked up bitches. And, to the limp dick Mr. Acevedo, too.

They all need to shut the fuck up about this stupid shit. Bonnie and Ben need to get the fuck off the Internet. Kate needs to focus on what she's actually good at.

I suspect that one of the three have started the fail copy to try to PWN me at my own game. Not going to happen, geniuses. I bet they think they are really smort by monkeying with the date in their WP blog so that it looks like those posts were created on 9/1/09.

But it is a lie.

Readers of this blog: I am the orginal BURN, do not accept substitutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment