Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where did I put my tinfoil hat?


Oh, oh, oh the Turd Furguson Collective is up to spewing conspiracy theories again. It has made for morning reading which teeters precariously between kind of funny and sadly paranoid.

Never in all my years on the Internet have I seen a group of people more dedicated to discussing the goings on of one individual. TFC and all your members, do you not realize that every time you post or comment on something that Kate has written, done or that you think she's done that it raises her visibility as an Internet personality even higher than it already is?

If you really wanted her to fade into obscurity a far better approach would be to just shut the fuck up about her, quit trolling her blog, quit posting commentary about her every move online.

You only make yourselves look more obsessed, unbalanced and as if none of you has a life outside of the Internet every time you proffer your baseless thoughts about her.

Do you not realize that you're playing right into her hands and feeding her ego?

You complain about Kate Kotler, yet do not realize that you (that's right, YOU) are the Dr. Frankenstein who has created the monster known as Kate Kotler.

Let me make one thing abundantly clear to you: I am absolutely not Kate Kotler.

I am, however, someone who knows Kate Kotler, Bonnie Bowes and Ben Acevedo quite well. And, I watched all the stupid roommate drama play out with Bonnie and Kate last spring. I listened to them both bitch about each other and have stayed silent all these months about my opinion of the situation.

Here's my assessment: All three of you are fucked in the head. Ben, you especially, because you inserted yourself into a situation between two former friends just to stir the pot and gain favor with Bonnie, who isn't that crazy about you in the first place.

The saddest thing about this whole situation is that when Bonnie and Kate put their intellectual prowess together and to good use a lot of really funny, really fun, really INTERESTING things happen.

I'm still waiting for them to kiss and make up so that I can see their two person Hamlet.

I still want them to show up at Chicken John's loft and protest "what," "because" and "now."

I've always thought that Bonnie had a screw loose in her head. I used to think that perhaps Kate was a little more grounded and well balanced, but the PPL H8 blog and her absolutely losing her shit at Bonnie saying nasty things has proven her to be as unbalanced as Bonnie.

Frankly, they are a match made in heaven.

Point: TFC and PPL H8 Me On the Internet need to both go away. Now.

Kate, don't put me on your blogroll - delete your blog if you really want to impress me.
Bonnie and Ben - you, too. Delete the TFC.
People commenting on both - go back to where you came from and find something and someone new to obsess about.

Restore order to the world. Break and go to your respective corners. Shut up, move on. Everyone is sick to death of this triangle of drama.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, so not me. I honestly don't have time to keep up with my own blog, let alone start another.

    Though I do have a short list of suspects who could be responsible. Though this is written by "Gossip Guy" it does sound like a girl writing.

    Whatevs, more power to you - I think it's great. Tho' I'm not deleing my blog, sorry. I actually just signed Rosey up to be a contributor. Look for new content from her soon.

    Cheers,
    KK

    ReplyDelete